International Foam Concrete Institute website
a low cost building material
This site provides information for the:
- DIY enthusiasts
- Phd Students, Uni students
- Professional FC manufactures
- Construction companies.
- Consultant, designers and architects.
We review articles and PhD’s thesis’s important to Foam Concrete, and we refer to Commercially available products and services.
This does not necessarily mean we endorse it, but we intend to put only reliable and accurate information on this site. If you find information on this site that is not accurate, please let us know with proof why not.
The latest Foam Concrete knowledge that is publicly available
and we know about. Rest assured we looking all the time
- This site focuses on FC of densities between 400 and 1600 Kg / m3. FC Below 400 Kg /m3 can be considered a thermal insulation material, and above 1600 Kg /M3 a high density concrete.
- FC made by mixing the pre-formed foam into the mortar.
If you know about FC developments and products we have not mentioned, let us know.
Terms and conditions.
We are not responsible for any actions or events as a result of any publications, or links to other publications on this website.
We will not use your contact or email address for any other reason than our newsletter distribution or replying to your email or blog.
Is it time for a name change?
If we look at other products that are made from foam than we come across Polystyrene foam, Polyurethane foam, Rubber foam, etc. So why don’t we call it Mortar foam?